Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Feet

 WoW!   Look at these Ed Hardy heels ;)
  When the girls and I saw these lovelies, they begged me to try them on.  Pumpkin wanted me to walk down the lane with them   " like you make me and my sisters try on our shoes!".   Did not trust myself with these heels, there was a time I could run around the office with heels but these guys were TALL!

   I WANT these shoes for no other reason than just to have them, which is something that just does not happen to me.  What can I say they make me smile, want to dance and have fun.  To justify this to Hubby I would find something to wear with them ~ thinking jeans and a nice black or peach shirt or my little black dress that is so lonely in the closet. 

So what is your weakness?  Shoes? Clothes? Handbags?
Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi


No comments:

Post a Comment