Thursday, July 19, 2012

Suprise find at the library

For Darkness Shows the StarsFor Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Great read especially if you are an Austen fan. This book has parallels to Persuasion which is my FAVORITE Austen novel. If you are looking for something to pass the time for a young person not yet introduced to Austen this might be a great lead in to the classic novel.  It is a very easy and  quick summer read ~ I was able to finish this in one day.







Now I am not much on words but I love to read them so my review above for Goodreads may not be very glowing and would entice you to read this novel but you got to start somewhere right?!?!  So now I am back to my other projects and several fairytale retells that we picked up along with this gem.  Fingers crossed that we find another goodie. 

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment