Thursday, July 1, 2010

Luck Ducky

You know it is going to be a GREAT day when you find out you won something while reading thru posts in your Reader.  What did I win?!?! A beautiful necklace from a very creative jeweler and Mama at Jewel scapes .  I could not wait till I received the necklace plus the way she presented the winner is just Brilliant!  The girls and I were reading this one together and when we reached the bottom Squirt yelled "Mama that is YOU!!!"  Peanut was concerned "Why is your name there?!?!" and of course Pumpkin was just happy to be in the middle of all the hubbub ;)

So hop, skip, zip on by her beautiful blog and meet another terrific lady .... oh and see the gorgeous necklace.  She is going to have another giveaway for the month of July so check her out and see the lovely you could win. Did I mention that she also has an Esty shoppe?!?!  Well she does and those vintage books are softly calling my name ;)

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment