Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Recipes and Patterns

Love this time of year with all the lovely cookies baking in the house.  I feel like a Keebler elf with the non stop churning out of cookies.  Hubby was kind enough to inform me that he would like his favorite cookies so the girls and I will be firing up the oven again today ;)  Now the trick is to actually save some for our little gift boxes!


These little lovelies are some short bread cookies with chocolate chips... found out that regular sized chips will make for large cookies and hard for the little ones to cut out ~ think we decided to dip the cookies in chocolate next time ;)

This year I have been making my own embroidery patterns and such, here  is one I whipped up for my Mom.  

What do you think? 

I am still trying to get this done as quickly as I can before we travel down to visit her and I pray that I spelled tea correctly {fingers crossed she does not correct me after she opens her gift}

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi



No comments:

Post a Comment