Friday, January 7, 2011

 So all this week I have been trying {operative word} to set up some goals and find my Word for the year and I have noticed that my 2011 play list is LONGER than the goal list.  *sigh*  Last year I started collecting songs that touched me on some level into a personal play list.  I really did not think that I amassed a large collection but looking back I realized how much of my year can be seen in that list.  Music is always important to me and is always on or I'm listening to an original song by one {or all } the girls. I am looking forward to seeing what 2011 has in store for us musically this year.

With that said I give you my first song for this year~
 

Now back to firming up some goals and I just might share with everyone ~ accountability and all ;)

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment