Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fitness Adventure

Last week Hubby and I started a new workout routine.....


Yup!  It IS bananas!  The workouts are crazy fast and shorter compared to the P90X workouts I just finished.  I have to say that this cardio program will hopefully get me over the little {baby} bump I still have after 8 years.  Something that I realized ~ it is NOT the number on the scale that matters but how you feel in your clothes and when you look in the mirror.  So far no change in clothes or mirror but I am sore from my earlobes to my toes.  This has called for research into bathsalt recipes for after workout soaks ;)

We started week 2 last night and I love working out with Hubby.  We get to cheer each other on and laugh ~ which is not recommended while doing INTENSE cardio exercises ;)

A must have AFTER this workout is...
 
the not so bad tasting {anymore} recovery drink from Beachbody.  I did not like it so much after the P90x workouts but I NEED this after Insanity.   It is sooo worth the money!  I have my fingers crossed that by the end of this two month program I will have "earned" my free t shirt from Insanity.

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment