Monday, July 18, 2011

Rough monday?

I am having a bit of a rough start to the week and  you know what they say.....  

People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.  
~ Abraham Lincoln

and

Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. 
~ Mother Teresa 

So I have DECIDED to be happy and would like to share some things that made me smile or lift my mood the past few days...



A beautiful video from Tiny Buddha that is sure to put a smile on your face.  I know that we laughed and smiled by the end and the song is lovely as well :)


OMG!  I saw this photo and I squealed!  Hubby looked at me like I lost my mind.  All I could think of was that little Agnus on Despicable Me ~ "its so FLUFFY!!!!"

I hope that you have a beautiful week and spread the cheer ;)

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment