Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Found it on Pinterest ~ Bun

Okay I am a new fan of Pinterest!  I keep finding cool things to try and well I thought I would share my experience.

Have you ever wondered how Tinker Bell was able to have such a lovely bun?!?! 

I have and I found out that it is actually a Sock Bun!  Yup!  I finally tried it after seeing three different photos of this tutorial on Pinterest.  

 Look!!!  See how cute?!?!?!

Okay the first time I was not able to get all my crazy hair to cooperate but I found out that you keep it taught and roll it tightly on the way down you will get a nice neat little bun or if you roll it a bit losely it will give you a larger poofier bun.  I have to say that this is a great way to wear it up in a bun since there are NO pins and is comfy to wear all day.

If you like curls try putting up your hair while damp and leave in overnight or all day and then when you unroll you will have lovely waves.  Unless you are like me and my pin straight hair... looks wavey for about 5 minutes then it is just a mess.  
Shoganai (しょうがない) ~ It can't be helped.
All in all I love it and doing my hair up in a bun eventhough I am wearing sweats around then house makes me feel better.... Hubby said 'cuz you put forth a LITTLE effort' ~ Men ^_^

So go now to your sock drawer and or the pile of socks without mates and cut off the toe and you are good to go. 

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment