Monday, February 27, 2012

Keeping busy....

Trying to finish off my reading stole this week with a very simple pattern 
{ row one K; row two K1, *P1 K1 to the end and keep repeating these two rows to achieve the length that you like} 
I do believe that I have managed to mess this pattern up { follow above pattern at your own peril ^_^} The bottom and top edges are different and the front and back are not the same.  No matter, I like how it is turning out and too far into it to fix it ~ sometimes little mistakes can make for a pleasant surprise.

Started reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and I am enchanted from the get go!  I am not even a quarter of the way through but I have decided that this book will definitely be added to my little library ^_^

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi
^_^

1 comment:

  1. i've been looking at that book, may well get it now on your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete