Thursday, March 8, 2012

DIY facial

 Take some aspirin {if allergic to aspirin or pregnant/breastfeeding please consult MD PRIOR to using this mask} and lemon juice.

Place about 6-10 aspirin in a dish and squeeze a little juice or plain water onto the tablets.  You will want to get this to a paste like consistency and I found that I had to play around with the amount of tablets and juice.  Just remember to use a little bit of juice.  I did try smashing the tablets in a baggy first ~ the girls had fun but I found that letting them dissolve in the juice is so much easier and cleaner ^_^  What to do with the rest of the lemon?  Slice and put it into your water to help with reach your 8 a day. 


WARNING!

If you have small children or weak constitution beware of next image!










Place onto your face keeping clear of your eyes and mouth {does not taste great believe me} and let dry.
When you are flaky rinse with warm water in a circular motion to help with removing dry skin and all the yucky stuff.  I love this mask and have been using it about two to three times a week since I have really oily and problematic skin.  I found that my skin is smoother and less shiny afterwards even up to the next day and the breakouts have been less embarrassing for someone of my age.

Another benefit... the girls DISLIKE this mask when I have it on and walking around the house.  They tend to ignore me so on those days when you would like to have a bit of quiet put this mask on and see if your kiddos avoid you like the Plague and will give you about 10 minutes of peace ^_^

Do you have a favorite DIY mask or cleanser?

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment