Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday



{one} do you still use a checkbook?
yes. i only use it to pay bills though. i use a debit card or cash for all purchases.


{two} what size shoe do you wear?
7.5 all depends on the shoe


{three} scary movies or happy endings?
Happy Endings!!! I am not able to watch scary movies ~ big chicken


{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
stability


{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
I have a couple of zydeco cd's


{six} do you watch reality tv?
not really ~ I try not to watch these shows


{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
I love my Mom's Okinawan Soba ;)


{eight} do you have any allergies?
after 10+ years in the Dallas metroplex I am developing a small allergy problem


{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?

for some strange reason I have always wanted to have a flower shoppe

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
why would you jump out of a perfectly flyable plane?!?!?!


 


Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment