Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Waste not....

What happens to beautiful banana's when you have to drive down to Fl unexpectedly for a week?


 Yup!  Banana bread time !  

Personally, I am not a huge fan of banana bread but I thought that we would try a different recipe which only calls for ONE ripe banana instead of THREE {too much banana for my taste}.  Squirt helped mash, mix, and pour while Pumpkin requested chocolate chips. The other two Munchkins seconded the motion so of course there is chocolate in my bread ;)  I stayed true to the recipe except for the addition of a half cup of bittersweet {60%} chips and it is a 'keeper' per my little taste testers.  Now go run into the kitchen and whip up a batch of this wonderful bread / cake.


Happy Baking ;)

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

2 comments: