Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Reading



The Munchkins have ONE week left of school so we are gearing up for our summer reading lists.

Squirt and Peanut will be reading the Sisters Grimm series this summer ~ we will see how many books they get through before school restarts.

Pumpkin and I will be doing a lot of Dr. Seuss {I LOVE Dr. Seuss}.  We have also signed her up for the summer story time at the local library and she is Uber excited to be attending.

Personally I have a varied list of books that are currently in my reading basket from the library that I am trying to get to before I have to return them.  None have stood out that I would sing its praises on the hilltop, but when I do I will be sure to rave about it.

What is in your reading baskets?

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment