Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?
going to Mc Donald's after spending the day at the beach while Daddy (yup still call him Daddy) was stationed in Hawaii, so we went to the beach A LoT
 
{two} what is your middle name?
Yukino

{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?
funny, I was just chatting online with Hubby about my realization that I was not the least bit sad about passing up a lovely chocolate cookie with icing for an apple with peanut butter... so I guess my bad habit of eating lots of junk



{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?
 number 10.... hunan chicken and shrimp without bell peppers ;)

{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
i guess the book i got while in FL .... got a book for a 50 cents that turned out to be a great read and it earned a spot on my bookshelf

{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
my mom's handmade clown costume, weird since i have an irrational fear of those guys ;)

{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?
do not have one

{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?
pancake

{nine} what’s your least favorite word?
hmmm..... this one is hard... none really comes to mind but I am sure to know it when I hear it

{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.
again I lead a very vanilla kinda life and nothing to weird has happened yet

1 comment: