Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cookie vs Bites

I am always on the lookout for tasty treats for breakfast to spring on the Girls.  Frenchy at Le Chateau des Fleur  had a  Breakfast Cookie recipe that looked too Yummy to pass up.

 But I am not sure what happened here?!?!


 Oh well ;) I guess they are little Breakfast Bites  ;)
The Girls still gave them the thumbs up sign which is pretty awesome.  I think they are getting used to my misadventures in the kitchen and they are rolling with the punches, God Bless their little hearts ;)


 If you would like to whip up a batch for your hungry crew, please visit Frenchy here .  In ours I  used only chopped cranraisins and orange extract instead of  vanilla extract.  Hubby liked them and requested that I not find out what went wrong .... he kinda likes the breakfast oatmeal bite thingy :)  {I think he is a keeper ;)}

Happy Baking ;)

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment