Thursday, April 14, 2011

Have your Cake and Eat it too

  I found this on the New Arrival Shelf at the local library last week and it had to come home with me

One thing I love about this book is that it IS NOT a DIET book.  Offers recipes that look terrific and lightened up so you can still enjoy meal times with your family.  I will have to double the recipes since they are mostly four servings but no worries Hubby and I will have lunch for the next day or two.  Killing two birds with one stone ;)  
 As you can see I have already marked all the recipes I am going to try.  Super excited and don't you just love little Post It 's?!?!

Dessert first in my book ;)

These brownies are so good and the girls have requested that I make them everyday.  The portion size is a bit small ~ but one of these little beauties is all I needed to satisfy that afternoon chocolate monster.

The second recipe was a breakfast smoothie

Yum!
 Okay!  Run do not walk to your library or bookstore and see if this book would make your tummy happy.

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment