Saturday, April 10, 2010

Little Friend update

I am so happy and proud of this past week, I just had to share.  My little Bodybugg has provided a clear road to losing some weight and I have. 2.8lbs have been sent out into the universe and I hope it finds a new home on some distant planet or wherever lost socks end up. This was done with the help of Hubby and another surprising source.  Please meet my Little Man, Mufasa.  Isn't he cute?!?!?!?

Mufasa has kept me company on my crazy night time walks to get my calorie count in.  Mainly because he looks like a scary dog (really he is a big softy) and he does not have a "walk" speed.  He may be an old man now but there are times when his inner puppy busts out!  It is more like, where is the next squirrel and or bird speed.   And for this and many, many other reasons he is My Little Man.

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment