Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beef .. is what's for dinner

In my never ending quest for new dishes to make for my ravenous family I stumbled upon this beauty.  Mongolian beef, I know not Japanese but I why not?!?!  Home Based Mom has a wonderful recipe that we tried and since we are on a Health kick I bypassed the frying part.  Yup!  She is right, still YUMMY! All but one little Munchkin did not like the beef so instead Pumpkin ate just rice and edamame.  I swear she is going to turn into one ;)

 
YUMMY!!!  
Sorry about the photo.  Just found that food photography might not be my thing.... always so hungry and not patient enough to get a great shot. OR.. Maybe, just Maybe the fact that Hubby was  weaving his hands and bouncing his basket ball in the kitchen the whole time might have something to do with it.

I have a new love, take a look...

Chinese broccoli is wonderfully paired with the Mongolian Beef.  Oh and it was really hard to take this photo I am NOT a lefty. 

So pop on over to Home Based Mom  to get the recipe for this and other yummy nosh!

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment