Saturday, May 8, 2010

One of THOSE days

I am my own worst enemy at times on my weight loss adventure.  Here is a little look into our little chat during snack time after school yesterday.

Squirt:  Mommy, you were at the Fat station and now you are at the Lose Weight Station!
Munchkins:  All giggle and cheer
Me:  Where am I going to end up?!?!
Peanut:  The HEALTHY Station!

It is times like these that make me realize that I might be doing something right by these girls!  Oh, of note the girls were all eating their yummy brownies during this conversation so I guess that is why it prompted this spontaneous encouragement from them. 


Later that night Hubby mentioned a funny conversation he had with Peanut.

Peanut:  Daddy?   Is that a ninja bobble head on your desk?
Hubby:  Yes, sweetie it is.
Peanut:  Daddy?  Can I bobble his head?

Right there is something you never want to hear from your sweet little girl.


Here is to you and all of the days of your lives!

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment