Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday's Music

Photobucket

 Halloween is this weekend and what better way than to play the theme song to a movie that I still have NOT seen all the way through to this day!   I am the one that has to have a blanket and my feet OFF the floor whenever there is anything scary on the telly ~ even this theme song gives me the willies!  Pumpkin likes this song then again she also does not have the association to link scary little Linda Blair to this song.




Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi
xo

1 comment:

  1. Already following you! Thank you for playing along at Monday's Music Moves Me. Tons of fun today. I don't think this one was used yet (at least I haven't seen it yet). ~hehe~ Hope you had great fun blogging around. Did you BOOgie with us, and see all the great videos? There's some really good ones out there. Just go down the names in our Linky & click there. Totally awesome! Hope to see you next week too. Have a Happy & Safe Halloween!

    ReplyDelete