Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday





{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Nope!  I am a good girl ;p



{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Latin



{three} who’s your favorite villain?
hmmmm....  not sure maybe the Hamburgler he cracks me up



{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
No



{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
My FAVORITE is Beauty and the Beast... the girls know not to ask what Movie Mommy wants to watch ;)



{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato



{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?

You and I  by Ingrid Michaelson


{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
I have an organized mess... go ahead and ask me for something I will go right to it



{nine} have you ever had surgery?
No.  I did however work with patients with back problems and IF eligible I enrolled them into FDA clinical trials for surgical implants 

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
horse... always wanted a horse ;)








Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment