Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday ~ my late edition ;)


Sorry so late, took a little holiday from the pc today to enjoy the sun with the Munchkins ;)



{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
No thank you ;)
 


{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
something really annoying but NOT annoying enough some mornings.
 


{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate!!!
 


{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
okay this is a hard one!  there are so many things
 


{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
I look like my Mommy but think and act like my Dad.... 
 


 
{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
sure.


{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
 
ocean (aka blue)


{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
LOL.... I would have to say Chandler Bing!
 


{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
I learned how to play the flute and trumpet... not too sure if I could now.
 


{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
We moved into our FIRST apartment and I got a cookbook and thought I would try a curry chicken salad, foolproof right?!?!  So wrong... not sure what happened but it was so bad and Hubby to not hurt my feelings ate his first serving and did NOT go back for seconds.  Now anytime I have a misadventure in the kitchen it still pales in comparison to my chicken salad debacle.



Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment