Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday




{one} grilled or fried?
Fried  BUT I am being good so NOW it is Grilled ;)

{two} if you could change one thing about where you live, without worrying about money, what would you change?
The floors!!!  All hardwood floors are what we need to replace our carpet that has seen way better days

{three} what is your favorite time of day?
Bedtime for the girls they are all clean and snuggly ;)

{four} what’s your favorite cereal?
Special K Chocolate flavor of course!

{five} do you open your mouth when you put mascara on?
when I do put makeup I am positive it is open and making other interesting expressions

{six} if you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
oh this is a hard one and I really can not decide.

{seven} what are your favorite pizza toppings?
mushrooms and sausage

{eight} are you a heavy or a light sleeper?
I am a light sleeper , especially when there is a sick little Munchkin in the house

{nine} what is your favorite board game?
Okay, I will have to admit something here... I dislike board games.  The only game that remember playing and liking is  Go, which I used to play with my Dad.

{ten} what star/celebrity do most people say you look like?
None... I have never been compared to a celebrity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment