Monday, February 22, 2010

Yummy Nosh

One of the easiest ways I can show the girls Japanese traditions and culture is with food.  I would be killing two birds with one stone on this.... showing them family recipes passed along from my Mom and losing weight.  So our first really big feast was appropriately done on Chinese New Years.  I spent the day in the kitchen with this kiddos running around salivating and very curious with what was going on.  In future posts I will provide the recipes that I used and found that the kiddos really like. Here is a quick peek at our little feast on New Years....



Gyoza, sunumono, seaweed salad, chicken teryaki

Okay, now I am getting really hungry looking at this photo I think I will work on the first recipe post.... seaweed salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment