Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Scrappy to Snazzy

All over the internet you see lots of posts on how to make little flower rosettes and such for hair clips so I thought why not!?! Now, please bear in mind that I am not a craft expert by any stretch of the imagination. We have little scraps and strips of fabric left over from the quilts that I made at the end of last year that I could try to do something with, someday.  Well, Squirt was asking for some new pretties for her hair and that lit the fire to get one (two or three) done.

For the first one we did I took one of the girls tea set plates as a template, yup a plastic tea plate.  The girls decided we should fill it in with a circle and heart.

The other one was just simple circles within circles from felt and fabric.

What do you think of Squirt's display of her new lovelies?  And yes, she wore all of them the rest of the day.


Just as I warned, not very crafty or original just used what we had and NOT perfect.  It reminds me that I am not doing these things to impress anyone out there.  I do this to give little lovelies to my girls that they will enjoy, perfect or not.


Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi

No comments:

Post a Comment