Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Citar






"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

~Audrey Hepburn


Prior to having girls I would have had to AGREE with this but now with three little girls in the house how can you NOT BELIEVE?!?! 

Hope on over to Freshmommyblog.com to see other quotes for inspiration and motivation.

Ja matta ne,
Little Mochi



5 comments:

  1. I have little girls too...and yes, I agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one little girl (a true princess) who is all girl!! Love the quote. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have girls as well, and I definitely agree with and love this quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Audrey and I love this quote ... I have two little girls - and YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I think this is one of my favorites!!!!! I just LOVE her, one of my best friends and I would get together and have an Audrey Hepburn night, where we would just watch a couple of her movies. This quote is perfect!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete